CURRENT INFORMATION (as at: 14.03.2020): Due to developments in connection with the corona virus we are currently only accepting registrations for the Enduro Race Dolomiti Paganella in Andalo/Molveno (12.-14.06.2020) for the waiting list.
As a general rule: We observe the current development with care and a sense of proportion. We don't consider a cancellation of the event necessary at this point in time. We will coordinate with all parties involved with regard to the implementation of the event and will announce at least 14 days before the respective event whether it is feasible or whether we have to cancel.
IMPORTANT: You must register an account prior to registering for an event. Furthermore, should you be unable to compete due to, for example, illness, your start place can be passed on more easily.
Register for Enduro Race Dolomiti Paganella powered by SANTA CRUZ here - just click on the link to go to the registration form.
Before you register, please take the following points into consideration:
1. Please read the conditions of participation and rules and regulations BEFORE you sign up. These can be found under PROGRAMME/INFORMATION for the Enduro Race Dolomiti Paganella powered by SANTA CRUZ.
2. All information given must be correct and true.
3. Please DO NOT APPLY MULTIPLE TIMES. Check through your registration form once more before you submit it. If there are still mistakes to be corrected (mailing address, team name, etc.) write us a short email.
4. Multiple solo riders can register with one form. Click “entry for families, clubs and groups” in the top right of the form and enter your details. The total entry fee must then be transferred in full. This is NOT the entry form for the duo teams!!
5. Accident insurance and cancellation insurance are OPTIONAL choices - each participant must decide for themselves if they require it. (see conditions of participation for more)
6. Registration/starting places are only confirmed upon receipt of the entry fee. (you will be notified automatically by e-mail)
7. Entry fees not paid in full count as an invalid registration.
8. Once entry fees have been paid, participation in the event can NOT be withdrawn. Your starting place can however be transferred to a replacement rider (see conditions of participation).
Informations and conditions of participation
Further information and conditions of participation can be found here (in German and English).